First Coral Reef Project

Amy

I posted in a thread somewhere the other day that I was planning to make my own crocheted coral reef. Actually, I guess it's going to be more of a Fiber Coral Reef since some of the patterns I've run across are knitted instead of crocheted. I'm a novice knitter, so I'm not surehow many of the knit ones I'll actually end up doing.

Anyway, I have now completed a knit version (I know, I know, don't shoot me!) of a rose anemone. You can see a picture of it and find a link to the actual pattern I used on this post of my blog.

I tried posting the pic in this message, but I think it may have been too big for the forum guidelines, so I decided to play it safe and just let you look at it on my blog if you want.

The next project is going to be a hyperbolic plane that will end up being a piece of coral. Guess I ought to ask dh specifically what type of coral it will be! LOL

Faith, you're probably going to have to wait quite awhile! It's going to take a long time to make all these things I have envisioned in my head! Maybe this time next year it will be finished.

Archived