Help

cherish

Question

I have written a pattern down, I now need to type it with the picture. Would anyone know what programme is best to use to do this ( I need something simple as I'm not too clever on the computer)

any help would be grateful

3 answers to this question

I agree. I much prefer Microsoft Word. It's the easiest to do. Later, if you want you can click File, then Save as, then save it in whatever additional formats you want, like text, rich text, html, etc.... I don't really care for PDF, because my computer needs more memory installed, and Adobe Reader uses too much memory. I only install it when I need to, if I get a pattern in PDF form, then I un-install it when I'm done printing it! (one of these days I'm going to take my 'puter in & have more memory put in) The good thing about PDF is, other people cannot make changes in the document. But that's not an issue with me. So MS Word is my fav! Hope this helps. :hook oh yeah, then when you're done with the document part, you click on insert, then picture, then from file, and find the pic in your documents or wherever you put it, and then click on the pic you want, then Insert, and bam - it's done! My computer came with a CD Rom called Microsoft Money Works Word Processor. It allows me to write letters, make labels, flyers, and all kinds of neat things.

Archived