Paid for pattern and haven't received...what to do?

I paid for a pattern Tuesday and haven't received any communication from the seller. Her website says it will be emailed within 24 hours. I've emailed her and still no response.

What do I do now? I'm sitting on this gorgeous yarn wishing I could work with it.....

Am I being too impatient?

If it says within twenty-four hours then, yes, technically, you should have received it by now. However, sometimes there is a very good explanation.

Family emergency

Email trouble (your e-mail can't get to her for some reason or her e-mail can't get to to you)

etc

I'd wait a little longer, personally...but that's just me. I'm not sure what you can do if there is no response. Did you pay by Paypal?

Did you pay for it with PayPal? Did you check to see if your payment actually went through to her?

Did you buy it off eBay? If you did, try e-mailing through the 'ask a seller a question' just in case either your service provider or hers are blocking e-mails.

Joan

It wasn't me was it??

I am usually pretty good about emailing same day.. but sometimes spam filters keep pattern from going to the person.. I have had some who found my patterns in their trash bins! So whether it was me, or someone else.. I would check ALL your email folders.. could be your email program put them somewhere... Also if you know them here on Cville I would send a polite PM.. sometimes things do come up...

Thanks ladies :) I'm not mad or anything, just itchin' to get started and worried that I won't get this pattern (which I looove)

Nope, not you Etaria...although now I'm going to look through your patterns!! ;)

update: looked at Etaria's patterns and am swooning!! almost makes me wish i had a little girl!! almost.

Archived