Need Testers for Wrist Warmers

CroJulee

Hi Everybody,

Just wanting some people to test my pattern for me. I was kinda in a rush to write down the instructions.

Thank You!!!!

Julee Reeves

Wrist Warmers

By Julee A. Reeves

Materials

2-3 ounces of worsted weight yarn.

"H" Hook

Large Blunt Needle

Ch28,

Row 1: sc in 2nd ch from hook, and in next 26 ch. Ch 1, turn. (27 sc )

Row 2: sc in each sc across, ch , turn. (27 sc).

Row 3-8: Repeat row 2.

Row 9: sc in next 7 sc, ch 8, skip next 8 sc, Dc in last 12 sc, Ch 1, turn. ( 7sc, 8ch, 12dc=27 stitches)

Row 10: sc in next 12 dc, and each ch, and sc across, ch 1, turn. (27 sc)

Row 11-32: Repeat row 2.

At end of row 32, leaving a 12 inch tail, break off yarn, and weave in all ends except for 12 inch tail.With needle, and 12 inch tail, sew long sides of wrist warmers together with right sides facing each other. Turn right side out.

This Pattern belongs to Julee Reeves, and may not be sold in any form.

Thank You!!!

I just copied it and I will give it a try too. I'm always looking for patterns like this to use for charity purposes. Thanks for letting us test your special pattern.:)

Daisy- Thank You for testing my pattern. It's good to know so many experienced crocheters are willing to test patterns, and gives knowledgeable critiques.

Tguzman- Thank You!!! I do hope it works ok.

Buggaboosmommy- I have a digital photo, but I am not able to post the picture with the pattern. I have no idea how to do it. I'm sorry. If you would like a picture I could email it to you though. Just PM me if your interested.

Funkyreporter- Thank You funky Reporter. I appreciate it.

Thank You all!!!!

Julee

Gave this a try last night...have one done.:hook

Used RedHeart Purple with the suggested size H hook.

The thumb hole is comfortably spaced and the length is excellent for coverage, but I did have to frog 4 rows (from the suggested 32) in order to fit my hand better...32 being too loose fitting for me.

Being a RedHat gal, I can see adding red fun fur around the thumb hole and finger edging...:devil

Fun and fast to make up. I also liked that little bit of double crochet in one row.

Thank you...

Great Thankyou for taking time to test it for me. I like the idea of adding a fun fur edging. I have a craft show, and farmers market coming up so this will be fun to try. Hopefully they will be an ok seller. You just never know.

Again, thankyou for being a tester.

Julee

Gave this a try last night...have one done.:hook

Used RedHeart Purple with the suggested size H hook.

The thumb hole is comfortably spaced and the length is excellent for coverage, but I did have to frog 4 rows (from the suggested 32) in order to fit my hand better...32 being too loose fitting for me.

Being a RedHat gal, I can see adding red fun fur around the thumb hole and finger edging...:devil

Fun and fast to make up. I also liked that little bit of double crochet in one row.

Thank you...

• 5 weeks later...

Did you get the pm that I sent to you about the sample that I finished for you? If you read this message, please pm me back....so I at least know that you got my message.:yes

Daisy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived