Octagons for Child Saving Institute

crochetbabe

I found a really simple pattern for an octagon would be really neat if alot of them were put together. I was wondering if some of you fellow crocheters would make a few and send them to me i want to make a blanket or two or more for the local CSI. Child Saving Institute. Its a place that helps young children and young parents. I am a client there and thought this would be a nice way of giving back. there are a lot of kids that go thru there and probably would like a nice blanket to keep warm. if u want to help email me sketcherella2006@aol.com for the subject just put CSI octagon. ill email u the pattern if u want to help me!

i've got 4 made and i've got some scrappy stash left to make some more. these are bigger pieces than the hexes i made for my grandmothers flower garden babyghan. and they work up really quick. only problem i'm having is that they kinda curl up around the edges. but i guess joining them will fix that. i'll send them out friday. wonder how many i can make before then?:scrachin

i got 8 octagons done and i'll be sending them out tomorrow or monday. i've got a project to do right away, but i will try to get you a few more done after that. you might see if you can get this added to the charity blitz thread. :manyheart

I have 5 made already, they're very quick to work up so I'd love to make more. I'm wondering if you'd like me to send the 5 I have, or just wait until I have more finished?

Archived