knit.1 spring 2006 issue

monael

I just got the new knit.1 mag and it is pretty cool so far. There is an interesting article of a rock band where there is a member (male) who crochets. And a nice amigurumi article that lists Roxycraft.com, Monstercrochet.blogspot.com and crochetme.com. I also love the crochet crop top (which is why I bought the mag) even though I am going to lengthen it. I haven't even finished reading it yet, just wanted to let everyone know about it in case you hadn't heard about it.

I've been looking for knit 1 and thought that maybe Vogue wouldn't come out with another one, which was disappointing. I will definitely look for it. Thanks!

I've been looking for knit 1 and thought that maybe Vogue wouldn't come out with another one, which was disappointing. I will definitely look for it. Thanks!

Found mine at JoAnns. Looks like they print it 4 times a year (subscription is $11.98 for 4 issues/year).

I liked the sleeves for the Captain Hook shirt, oh and the Wench Coat, and the Swashbuckler corset style waistcoat, the Motely Crew (longer of course) and . . .

Well, there are a lot of items that are just begging to be done in this little magazine.

Archived