polling, what size and length that u prefer

I've seen your hooks recently on eBay -- very lovely and creative hooks with hand-carved and hand-painted finials on the ends, for those who haven't seen them. I was actually looking at them tonight and thinking that I might just treat myself to one! Personally I use Boye hooks, which are about 5-1/2" long, and Turn of the Century handmade wooden hooks which are just over 7" long. If I had to pick one size that I use most often it would be H; I use my all of my F-K size hooks regularly though so it's hard to pick just one.

waa... I'm so happy knowing u like my crochet, thanks..

quite suprise that u already see my work :)

well at this time I makin a crochet from processed hardwood and some from teakwood, and basically just make all of size.

what carved that you like the most??

upz, seems I asking too much :P soryyy...

Ha, asking me to pick my favorite is unfair! I'm going to post links so people can see some of your work with me, though. I like this one and this one (I do love flowers and the thought of having a bouquet in my hookholder jar amuses me, plus they're both H!); this one is way up on my list of favorites, it's just beautifully done and a wee bit offbeat which appeals to me; gotta love the turtle and the dolphin -- lots of nice stuff there, and all of these look as though they'd be comfortable to use too.

I like Susan Bates hooks the best. I can really get my speed up with those, better than the Boye. My sister likes Boye better, though. Go figure.... I use I and K the most. Your hooks are beautiful. Thanks for those links, dhaunae :hook

OK darn it, I can't resist the snake hook and I'll be bidding on it, it's just too quirky to NOT buy. Don't ya'll be bidding against me on it, now!

I'm on my way there right now :devil hee hee just kidding.....

I use H, I & J hooks most often, I or J are my favorites, if I had to choose. My favorite hooks are those from Turn of the century, I love the length and the lightness of them - as Lani already mentioned, they're about 7" long. They balance perfectly for me and are more comfortable than any of the others I have. I'm intrigued by the fact that your hooks are even longer and would be interested in trying some at some point!

Archived