Canton, MI Crochet Get Together

ziggidy1

Hi, I know that there are many Michiganders here at Crochetville, so I thought I would put the word out. On Feb. 1st a couple of us in the Canton, MI area are going to get together at the Canton Panera Bread to stitch together. I will be there at 6PM and probaly stay until they close at 9PM. If there is anyone in the area interested please stop by and join us.

This is an informal gathering. Just for fun.

Panera is convinently located on Ford Rd right in front of Michaels.

Jennifer

I am glad you like Michiganders, it is my preference also... I remember, however, when I was younger there was a HUGE debate over whether or not we should be Michiganders or Michigainians (not even sure that is spelled right). I am much happier to be a Michigander!

Okay, I asked my dad about it last night - he says Canton's only a 40 min drive from here, tops, so I'm thinking that even in awful traffic it wouldn't be more than an hour... I'm seriously thinking about trying to go, and maybe pick up Jessi [crochetaddict033] on the way...

Eeek! It'd be so much fun!!

I hope you all can make it!! Some of the others planning to come are part of a very small group of us that have been getting together in Ann Arbor every other week. The woman I car pool with to A2 has twin baby girls and two large beautiful dogs. She really enjoys getting out of the house to crochet so we will probably try to do this on the off weeks when we don't go to A2.

Well you can always tape lost or if you have comcast you can record on demand... Not to mention that we will be done around 9 because that when the silly place closes... We will gave a good time!! Hope to see you there.

Archived