20 days and counting

Tampa Doll

Ok, I know that this is a tiresome topic, but I have to say it.:eek

On Dec 29th I was told that my Annie's Attic order was shipped. I orderd 3 pattern books. It is now Jan. 17th, the mailman is here and gone.

:angry NO BOOKS:angry

It is 20 days since I was told they were ordered. I am told they do not count them lost till it is 4 to 6 weeks, depending on who you talk to. :( I decided to give them another try, as I saw where others had good shipping results.

Maybe I should move out of Florida and move up North. They seem to have better luck then the rest of us, or me anyway.

I like their patterns, I like that they seem to have almost everything I want. They just can't ship. Maybe:scrachin when they tell you that they shipped the order, they only sent it to the shipping department. That's it, that has got to be it.:oops

Well, as I said 20 days and counting. 22 more days till it can be considered late. Then I will get my order in 3 days after it is shipped. Go figure:shrug

I only ordered from them once because of this very problem. It had even been long enough that they considered the order lost, so they shipped me out another book express. Then, two days later the first one arrived! For as much as they charge for shipping, they shouldn't be using media mail to send it!

I placed an order with them at the end of November. I believe it was December 1, when I received the shipping notice. I waited and waited and waited and waited...LOL Christmas came and went. I called them on it a couple days after Christmas. The lady I spoke with was VERY FRIENDLY and said I SHOULD have received my order. She went ahead and authorized a reshipment to me. (They were sale items, and fortunately all were still in stock.) The second order was sent to me via fedex. (at THEIR cost, not mine.) I was told to keep the first order IF it ever showed up. It's now halfway through January and it hasn't. I too LOVE their patterns and would order more frequently but this is the second time I've had this issue too. I'm in Ohio, so I don't think moving north would help! LOL Good luck and my advice is to go ahead and give them a call.

Katie:cat

Day 21. Got the package today in the mail. Now I know, it is taking about 3 weeks before I get my patterns.:yay

Well, I will keep this in mind the next time I want to make something. I have to add 4 weeks to the amount of time to make the project. I added an extra week. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.:hook

I only ordered from them once because of this very problem. It had even been long enough that they considered the order lost, so they shipped me out another book express. Then, two days later the first one arrived! For as much as they charge for shipping, they shouldn't be using media mail to send it!

The exact same thing happened to me! I don't see myelf ordering from them again, which is a shame because they have reasonable prices on some stuff that I would like to buy. Oh well!!

Glad you got your package, Mary Jo!

Archived