Jan 1 Crochet a Day Calendar

I bought a photo album at Michael's today for $4.99 to store the patterns I want to make. It's one of those ones where you just open the sheet of plastic and slide the picture (or pattern in this case) in.

April

It has come to my attention via a nice e-mail I got yesterday, that one of my patterns in the Crochet Pattern a Day Calendar has a couple of mistakes in it. It's the Fall Poncho on Sept. 7th. It's not written exactly the way I wrote it, and it also has a mistake or two. If anyone is trying to make it, and having trouble, please PM me, and I'll send you the pattern as I wrote it (I've also added a page of picture illustrations). It's really a very easy pattern, but I can see why this nice lady was having problems. I'm just glad she went to my website and found my e-mail address so she could ask me about it, rather than give up & think I was a lousy pattern-writer!:eek LOL!! If you PM me, please put Fall Poncho in the subject line, so I'll be sure to catch it. I always check my bulk folder, as sometimes messages go there instead of my inbox because of filters. Thanks, and Happy Crocheting!:manyheart

Archived