Worlds Greatest Doilies Series / Collectible doily series

Cordelia

Does anyone else get this series? If so what is your overall impression with it?

It's put out by House of White Birches.

I have ordered it and know I am over paying in some ways....but I loves me some thread projects, especially doilies. So far got two sets and Im not disappointed. Finger crossed the goodness continues.:D

I'm not sure if it's the same one, but about 6 years ago, 3 of us that worked together went in and ordered that, then we just kept it at the office and could borrow as needed. Personally, it was worth it, but I paid only 1/3 of the price.

I just started getting it, too. I haven't had the chance to make anything yet, but I love looking at the photos:blush I love pinwheel patterns, so that's the biggest reason for me getting it. Please post when you make something.:)

I will post as soon as I make something from that series.

I like that the series contains patterns for every level of crochet and also if you're jonesing to make a doily but short on time to do so, there are 5 hour doilies....The table toppers rock though....30 inches or so! Ambitious for me, lol.

The only ones Im not to keen on are the ruffled but I love to look at the pics for them, just not tempted to make them....:blush

Archived