Does anyone sell their homespun yarn?

omibunnydotcom

Cool!

I'll check out those places and check out etsy......I think i have to wait before i am able to join the swaps.....but i can't wait because i think the first i'll join will be the wool swap.

Cool!

I'll check out those places and check out etsy......I think i have to wait before i am able to join the swaps.....but i can't wait because i think the first i'll join will be the wool swap.

Just thought I'd let you know that signups for the wool swap are going on right now - but will be closing soon, by the end of this year as a matter of fact. In order to even be able to see the swaps part of the forum, you need to have a post count of at least 40, and you are currently at 31. Most people are able to reach their minimum post counts by spending some time posting welcome messages in the Intro thread for newcomers - a win-win both for the person trying to increase post counts and for the newcomer to be "greeted at the door" so to speak!

So, in other words, if you are thinking about joining the wool swap, you haven't got a lot of time to think about it!

And while I'm at it - :welcome glad to have you on board!

Archived