Crochet Fantasy

cancrochet

Has anyone received or seen in a store, the latest issue of Crochet Fantasy magazine? According to their last issue, the mailing date of this issue was approximately November 26. I haven't yet received my issue, nor have I seen the magazine in any stores. I'm curious to see if anyone has heard anything about the magazine.

I was wondering the same thing! The magazine's website isn't updated either; not that I'm looking forward to the issue anyway as I've been extremely disappointed in this new format, but I did pay for a subscription and I'd like to know what's up.

I just called about the latest issue of Crochet Fantasy magazine, and was told that they had printing press problems at about the time the magzine was going to press, but they are expecting to receive their supply of magazines today sometime. They are going to include a note with the latest issue explaining the delay, but asked that anyone with a subscription be patient, as they will get the magazines mailed out very soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I received my copy of Crochet Fantasy today yay! They sent a letter saying their printing companies were damaged by the hurricanes etc.

I think its quite a good issue ...partly because I have 3 projects published in it LOL ;) Mine are the pineapple capelet p.51, the flower power scarf p.46 and the earflap hat p.80.

Archived