Annie's Attic

karin4christ

I just got my order today from Annie's Attic. It is my favorite online shop now because of how they handled a problem. When I opened my package the invoice was correct but one of the booklets was not the right one. I called their 800 number. The rep. told me to keep the booklet that was sent by mistake and they are going to priority mail my the correct booklet out. Now the funny thing is that this booklet that I ordered is only 99cents. I tried to tell her not to priority mail it but she insisted.

I had a similar experience, and their customer service people were great. My only complaint with them is their packages take SO LONG to arrive!!! :( (Then again, I'm sure some of the cause is my anticipatory joy of having placed an order!) LOL!!!!

Katie:cat

Thank you for posting something positive about Annie's Attic. I had only heard about how incredibly slow they are on shipping orders, so I have hesitated to order anything (And believe me, do I have a long list! Tunisian patterns! Cro-Knit instructions! Cro-- you get the point.) Knowing that their customer service is really helpful might make it worth the wait.

I had a similar experience, and their customer service people were great. My only complaint with them is their packages take SO LONG to arrive!!! :( (Then again, I'm sure some of the cause is my anticipatory joy of having placed an order!) LOL!!!!

Katie:cat

Thats me waiting for my books to arrive. I call customer service yesterday because my order was suppose to have been mailed nov 30th . The customer service rep said they would send another order priority mail. That I should keep which ever came first and send the other back . I would just like my order . maybe I am like you katie and the anticipation is too much. :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

They do seem a little slow compared to other companies. But sometimes they surprise me and I get it within days of my order. I just never know what to expect. Their quality and variety is great, so sometimes, it is just worth waiting for. Don't give up.

Linda:cheer

Archived