OMG! I've blogged!!

Pink

It just kinda happened...I said I had enough to do without having a blog as well, but, well, what can ya say? I only did it to show my "25 Things for Charity".

(Says to myself..."Yeah, right, before you know it you'll be blogging every second you're not crocheting...or knitting...or sewing...what about your hubby?..and the cat?...hmmmm...)

You can see it here: www.sulovespink.blogspot.com

I know there are things to do to it still but I'm excited that I did it so easily (so far).

Thank you, ladies. I'm going to leave it alone until the weekend, then I have two whole days to play with it. I have to admit that I've no idea what I'm doing so the results could be 'interesting' :lol

Cool little stuff animals and things. I too have recently gotten into blogging. Time....gees. I'm active on a forum much like this Find A Grave, then started one blog (due to some things I didn't understand and some limitations) started a 2nd one.....what was I thinking....but...:manyheart it's through those blogs I found this forum....:clap :clap So...there you go.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/schcrochet/

stop by, a reasonable number of pictures of some of my jazz....

Archived