AAAHHHH!! Ran out of Yarn!!

I could have sworn that I bought three skiens of yarn yesterday to make this Shrug-a-licious. I used up two skeins and went to grab the third out of the bag and lo-and-behold!!!! Its not there!!! I HATE it when that happens. Now I will have to make another run to Hobby Lobby (darn!!) for a $4 skein of yarn and come back out $50 poorer. (that store is spooked...things just jump into my buggy when I'm not looking...I swear...)

>> run to Hobby Lobby (darn!!) for a $4 skein of yarn and come back out $50 poorer. (that store is spooked...things just jump into my buggy when I'm not looking...I swear...) <<

It's true! It's true! Yeah, I use that excuse, too. (DH knows better but doesn't mind supporting my addiction.) :-D

:manyheartI love Hobby Lobby!! I can't get there when I want to because they wont put one where I live so I have to drive into Memphis to go to one. I know the feeling about things jumping into my basket, I can not get out of there without spending at least and I mean least $40.00. :devil

Archived