Who wants a hug

marshmallowpies

This is obligatory isn't it? I am new. And you guys stole two of your emoticons from deviantART..I think..however I don't like that community so I really don't care.

(:

Anyway, these are my pants and this is my radio. (yes, these pictures are really just a pair of pants and a radio, see, the radio and pants are cooler than yours so I thought I'd show them off. :D)

This is obligatory isn't it? I am new. And you guys stole two of your emoticons from deviantART..I think..however I don't like that community so I really don't care.

(:

Anyway, these are my pants and this is my radio. (yes, these pictures are really just a pair of pants and a radio, see, the radio and pants are cooler than yours so I thought I'd show them off. :D)

Hi Tori and welcome from Australia! Your introduction is a bit unusual i must admit i though it might have been a joke at first. Anyway i hope you will find what you're looking for at Crochetville. We are very friendly and enthusiastic here.:welcome:hi I'm sure your pants and radio are cooler than mine as i live in a hot part of Australia. lol.I'd love to see some of your crochet work soon what kind of stuff is your favourite?:hook

I'm pretty sure the people that built this board didn't steal any emoticons. Here's their list of credits: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1826

We didn't intentionally steal any emoticons, you are correct. However it is possible that we got them from a site that stole them from another. I've already PM'd her about this to find out which ones so I can see if I need to do anything. :hug

Hi Tori and welcome from Australia! Your introduction is a bit unusual i must admit i though it might have been a joke at first. Anyway i hope you will find what you're looking for at Crochetville. We are very friendly and enthusiastic here.:welcome:hi I'm sure your pants and radio are cooler than mine as i live in a hot part of Australia. lol.I'd love to see some of your crochet work soon what kind of stuff is your favourite?:hook
'

Heehee :D I'm strange I'll admit.

And yes my pants are very cold at the moment seeing as how it is 40 degrees here in NC and my closet is the coldest bit of the house :D I have a draft in my room ):

I've never been to Australia. Is it cool figuratively?

I'm pretty sure the people that built this board didn't steal any emoticons. Here's their list of credits: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1826

Yeah, I figured you guys wouldn't intentionaly steal anything, just pointing it out. Sorry if I sounded mean :D

No not where i live darl, pretty boring really ,but me and my friend Hippy Lyn startle them occaisionally! LOL ! I don't look like more than a mid mannered middle aged house wife but think and do craft a little outside the comfort zone of the country folk here. My friend Hippy Lyn though scares, them cause she dresses and acts like a hippy and shes 59 so thats rather startling to these folk in country Queensland. HEhe he lol.

Archived