Pattern Testers: babies/tots: headband, [closed]

Crochet Garden

Looking for 1-2 pattern testers to test each of the following: Pictures all below. You will need Adobe to view the patterns which you can download for free.

Headband: Pattern ready

Materials: (2 colors size 10 thread), elastic, any embellishments you desire

Sizes: newborn, 0-3 mos, 3-6 mos, 6-9 mos, 9-12 mos, 18 mos, 2T, 3T 4T

Sock Trim: Pattern ready

Materials: (2 colors size 10 thread), 1 pair of socks with ribbed cuffs, any embellishments you desire

Drawstring purse: Pattern ready

Materials: (2 colors size 10 thread), any embellishments you desire

Size: 1 size for toddlers, approx 8" tall

Bib: Pattern will be ready in next 1-2 days at latest

Materials: (2 colors size 10 thread), any embellishments you desire

Sizes: newborn, 0-3 mos, 3-6 mos, 6-9 mos, 9-12 mos, 18 mos, 24 mos

Ruffled Ponytail Holder: Pattern ready

Materials: (2 colors size 10 thread), 1 elastic hair rubber band

Sizes: 1 size

Skill level: I am guessing Intermediate unless i hear otherwise from you testers.

As before, they are all done in thread, size 10, any 2 colors of your choice. Looking for any errors and amount of thread used for each. You can do any size you wish and can test any or all of the above.

These items are going along with a dress I have designed that is in testing currently. I will also have a bib (pattern will be finished tomorrow) for testing in sizes newborn-24 mos. Having a child/baby to try headband on would be great... if not measurements with tape measure will be fine. A picture of completed project would be great. You will receive all sizes, including dress for testing if you complete the testing. POST here or email me at etaria@lilyrain.com or PM me here of what you want to test, the size, and if you have child/baby to try headband on (if choosing headband or bib), if you are able to provide a picture and when you can start.

If you become a tester, please register on my testing board at http://www.crochetgarden.com/forum

All my testers currently testing this ensemble keep all their notes there etc.

headband:

headband2b.jpg

socks:

sock2.jpg

drawstring bag:

drawstringbag.jpg

Ruffled layer ponytail holder:

ponytail.jpg

bib:

bib.jpg

Etaria, I would love to test the headband, 3-6 mos, and can start December 2 (after my last paper is due!!!). I can have photos of it modeled on a child after Dec. 18th, when I'll see my baby neice next, and would be happy to send those over. This would look great with the little dress I'm making for her!

Good Morning

As always, I just adhore your beautiful designs. I have registered on the testing board and would love to be a tester of these gorgeous designs.

I have all of my Christmas gifts complete along with the hats and mittens which I make and donate to those less fortunate children at our local public school. Winter has now arrived (yesterday with a vegence) 6" of heavy wet snow and power outage form 14 hours. 'Tis snowing again this AM but it is beautiful. This is the time of the year I love to sit by the fire, look out of the window and sit and crochet, knit or whatever. I am ready to be a tester just tell me which one you require. I am available for ALL if need be.

June

Alright girl, I just sent ya an e-mail. Anna is asleep now so I can type, lol.I said everything I needed to in the e-mail about the testing but I have a request or two.... Just some things I would like to see in thread and I am in no way, and probably never will be, talented enugh to do it on my own...

:nbook I would love to see an heirloom quality babys 1st x-mas stocking... I looked, saw em all, didnt really like any of them.

:nbook Knickers, is that what they are called? Or bloomers maby? I think they would be adoreable in some oldfashioned thin cloth with your details ALL over it. ( the little pant thiny's that Gather at mid-calf or so)

:nbook A very lacy, intricate, kid sized shawl!

These are things I have looked for and couldent find exactly what Iwanted , and thaught, I wish eteria had this... Well, anyway, thats just my 2 cents worth but I thaught as you sell your patterns you might like input on what people with babies are looking for.:hook

edit: I cant see anyhting but a black screen and scroll down bar on your blog.....:(

Hi Readyfox :)

What is your username and did you register on the new board?

The new board is at:

http://www.crochetgarden.com/forum

Let me know when and if you are registered there and I will get ya access to forum :)

It is nice to see you again!

Good Morning

As always, I just adhore your beautiful designs. I have registered on the testing board and would love to be a tester of these gorgeous designs.

I have all of my Christmas gifts complete along with the hats and mittens which I make and donate to those less fortunate children at our local public school. Winter has now arrived (yesterday with a vegence) 6" of heavy wet snow and power outage form 14 hours. 'Tis snowing again this AM but it is beautiful. This is the time of the year I love to sit by the fire, look out of the window and sit and crochet, knit or whatever. I am ready to be a tester just tell me which one you require. I am available for ALL if need be.

June

Shelain: Where did you send email to? I do not see it as of yet...

Anyway- have you registered on my board? If so what is your username there? Let me know and I will grant you access to forum :)

here is forum: http://www.crochetgarden.com/forum

and thank you for requests! I have 3 people ask me for a cardigan and 2 for knickers another for bloomers.. so yes those are all things I must now design!

I may already be starting to design a cardigan for sure since I have had so many requests- and it will go along with this ensemble...

and xmas stocking. that is great idea...

Alright girl, I just sent ya an e-mail. Anna is asleep now so I can type, lol.I said everything I needed to in the e-mail about the testing but I have a request or two.... Just some things I would like to see in thread and I am in no way, and probably never will be, talented enugh to do it on my own...

:nbook I would love to see an heirloom quality babys 1st x-mas stocking... I looked, saw em all, didnt really like any of them.

:nbook Knickers, is that what they are called? Or bloomers maby? I think they would be adoreable in some oldfashioned thin cloth with your details ALL over it. ( the little pant thiny's that Gather at mid-calf or so)

:nbook A very lacy, intricate, kid sized shawl!

These are things I have looked for and couldent find exactly what Iwanted , and thaught, I wish eteria had this... Well, anyway, thats just my 2 cents worth but I thaught as you sell your patterns you might like input on what people with babies are looking for.:hook

edit: I cant see anyhting but a black screen and scroll down bar on your blog.....:(

Archived