2024 What's On Your Hook? Share your WIPs.

Making lapghans for local charity crochet/knit group to benefit nursing home residents.  Washcloths, too.

The "In the Matrix" afghan kit was on sale at Mary Maxim, so I got that for myself to start later this year.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Finishing up my autumn sunflower blanket. Started an easy color play granny square type blanket by Olga. Think that’ll go to eldest gs. Turned in two lapghans to local group and multiple washcloths. 
anybody else have any updates?

449A6CEA-276D-496E-A97C-0BE5C4C0E54B.jpeg

Edited by NCcountrygal
Add photo
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Finishing up my autumn sunflower blanket. Started an easy color play granny square type blanket by Olga. Think that’ll go to eldest gs. Turned in two lapghans to local group and multiple washcloths. 
anybody else have any updates?

I found a new crochet doily pattern that I want to start, does that count? lol

• Like 1

Added a new wip. Another blanket for a couch. This one is c2c with red heart with love. Autumn colorway. Tossed 3 blankets the pup damaged, along with my crochet pumpkins. (Well, she’s still playing with the pumpkins). Will need to repair my scarecrow or toss it, too. She’s like lightening in getting stuff that are no-no s.  Waiting for a new microwave to arrive. Noticed the old one was burning on inside surface. Nothing fancy or big. Mainly reheat items. Have a good Labor Day. 

• Like 1

Autumn Sunflower finished. Still working on other blankets in different stages of completion. Made a cute penguin appliqué, still need to assemble and make baby gs a blanket for the winter and attach the penguin. 
Off to enjoy a family get together and grill. Hope everyone is enjoying Labor Day. 

UFO today. Trying to get to some items that have been sitting around. Little girl poncho will be gifted. Creative Grandma video tutorial. Making the poncho from stash yarn, Wiggles Filatura Lanarota. 78 acrylic 22 wool, machine washable. 

38A030C6-7660-456A-850E-AAD7D3AAB2E3.jpeg