Christmas kitty

Marmalade

Question

3 answers to this question

Welcome to the 'ville!  I may be mistaken, I knit and crochet and the kitty's body and (oddly) the ribbing on the shoes looks like crochet, but the rest looks like knit stockinette.  If one has crocheted a few simple/basic dolls, and knit a few simply shaped baby clothes items, it wouldn't be hard to 'borrow' portions of a few patterns to come up with something like this.  There may not be a pattern out there for this exact thing.

Edited by Granny Square

17 minutes ago, Granny Square said:

Welcome to the 'ville!  I may be mistaken, I knit and crochet and the kitty's body and (oddly) the ribbing on the shoes looks like SC, but the rest looks like knit stockinette.  If one has crocheted a few simple dolls, and knit a few simply shaped baby clothes items, it wouldn't be hard to 'borrow' portions of a few patterns to come up with something like this.  There may not be a pattern out there for this exact thing.

I was thinking the same as I searched.  Eyes used can be changed by the maker.  Polushkas bunny pattern has similarities, maybe the ears became kitty ears.  The feet are Polushka style for kitty and bunny.  She designs adorable outfits, knit and crochet.