help read mandarin crochet pattern!

chocmuffin

Question

4 answers to this question

It can't hurt to try a translator, but be prepared to be disappointed. (also are you sure it is Mandarin, and not Cantonese, Korean or Japanese?)

I was told this by someone who could read ideograph writing in Chinese, when I asked if they could read something in Japanese ideograph writing that came up at work - the ideograph meaning is not the same in written Chinese, Japanese, or Korean--they are not just a different spoken language but a symbol that means 'shed' in one could mean 'patio cover' in another (probably not, but you get the idea).  

8 hours ago, Granny Square said:

It can't hurt to try a translator, but be prepared to be disappointed. (also are you sure it is Mandarin, and not Cantonese, Korean or Japanese?)

I was told this by someone who could read ideograph writing in Chinese, when I asked if they could read something in Japanese ideograph writing that came up at work - the ideograph meaning is not the same in written Chinese, Japanese, or Korean--they are not just a different spoken language but a symbol that means 'shed' in one could mean 'patio cover' in another (probably not, but you get the idea).  

i already found a friend who can help tysm!!