Canadian Crocheter slowly going Crazy - Hi, I'm new here!

pocket_pitbull

As per the instructions - an intro!

The basics:

Location - West Coast Canada (for time difference reference)

Crocheting info - I THOUGHT I knew how to crochet... in fact, I have sold a thing or two on Etsy... and yet here I am finding myself nearly weeping over not being able to figure out what LOOKS like a deceptively simple bit of instruction...

How'd I learn to crochet?  With a book.  From Costco.   Many years ago ... then I stopped.... aaaaaand.... Covid happened, so crochet-in-quarantine happened.  Yay!

Oh, and call me De.... or call me Pitbull, all is good.  I reallly... really need help.  More details in my "Begging for help" post!

Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

Help you will get.  This is a great place with many people willing to help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 7:23 AM, pocket_pitbull said:

As per the instructions - an intro!

The basics:

Location - West Coast Canada (for time difference reference)

Crocheting info - I THOUGHT I knew how to crochet... in fact, I have sold a thing or two on Etsy... and yet here I am finding myself nearly weeping over not being able to figure out what LOOKS like a deceptively simple bit of instruction...

How'd I learn to crochet?  With a book.  From Costco.   Many years ago ... then I stopped.... aaaaaand.... Covid happened, so crochet-in-quarantine happened.  Yay!

Oh, and call me De.... or call me Pitbull, all is good.  I reallly... really need help.  More details in my "Begging for help" post!

You will get there, just don’t put too much pressure on yourself…

Also look up Bella Coco Crochet and The Crochet Crowd on YouTube, both channels are so easy to follow and understand