Jump to content
  • 0

What kind of stitch used here?

Moss M


2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
34 minutes ago, Granny Square said:

Unfortunately the photo is at a bad angle, I can't really tell.  The border stitch makes me think 'reverse single crochet' because the edge strands sort of twist like that. 

Possibly camel HDC ? Link to video, it sort of looks like sidewise knit ribbing, -ish.  

I thought reverse single crochet border.  At first I thought camel stitch but there was a better photo if you hit the arrow.  Its not camel stitch. I believe its back loop single crochet in the round.   The link let me in a couple of times but not now as I dont have an instagram account.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...