10 Ways to Join Granny Squares

NCcountrygal

• 1 year later...
On 12/21/2021 at 1:01 AM, NCcountrygal said:

So has anyone else dedicated all their morning, drinking coffee, viewing endless videos on granny squares in amongst crochetville and pinterest ? Is there a twelve step program for people like us somewhere? Oh and where is Yarnyboy and his love for grannysquares in this new revelation? I am thinking he might want to dive down the rabbit hole with the rest of us. lol Maybe?

Edited by Lacycrochet
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lacycrochet said:

So has anyone else dedicated all their morning, drinking coffee, viewing endless videos on granny squares in amongst crochetville and pinterest ? Is there a twelve step program for people like us somewhere? Oh and where is Yarnyboy and his love for grannysquares in this new revelation? I am thinking he might want to dive down the rabbit hole with the rest of us. lol Maybe?

Did someone say granny 12 step?! 😁

This is going to be handy later, the spouse and I are making a couples granny square blanket (both making a square every Saturday).

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lacycrochet said:

lol.  Yes, for me that would be less time online, window shopping, as I call it.  My project plate overflows for now and that will help the urges.

• Like 2