Jump to content
  • 0

Blanket help needed



3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome to the 'ville, BubbieJanet.  Is this a blanket in the round, perchance? Buckling (not sure if you mean sort of making a bubble, which is called cupping, or ruffling at the edges - 2 common 'in the round' issues with opposite solutions, and often has to do with stitch height.

It it is buckling=ruffling while working a flat rectangle in rows, I agree with Selind - you may have mis-executed the pattern directions, or the directions have a bug.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...