Simply Crochet Magazine

ReniC

FYI: Simply Crochet Magazine is available for $0 on Amazon's Kindle Unlimited. I just got the Aug. 2021 issue.

• Like 1

If you guys ever want the patterns to print you can get digital copies of Simply Crochet you can print on Ravelry from the publisher.  Clearly not free but I missed a couple of printed issues I ordered during COVID and while they extended my subscription to cover the missed issues I really wanted the Beatrix Potter patterns.  I've ordered one I missed and one prior to my original subscription with no problems printing out the patterns I needed.

Nothing beats a free copy, but I still find it hard to work from my screen so I like a printed copy when I can get one.

20 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

If you guys ever want the patterns to print you can get digital copies of Simply Crochet you can print on Ravelry from the publisher.  Clearly not free but I missed a couple of printed issues I ordered during COVID and while they extended my subscription to cover the missed issues I really wanted the Beatrix Potter patterns.  I've ordered one I missed and one prior to my original subscription with no problems printing out the patterns I needed.

Nothing beats a free copy, but I still find it hard to work from my screen so I like a printed copy when I can get one.

Good to know. Thank you.