Seeking ~ Pattern Testers for scarf ~NOW CLOSED

dixieredhead

Open for 3-4 testers. My FIRST pattern. Designed for my postmasters birthday present. PM with email addy. Pattern will be sent ASAP. :hook

WARNING: Be afraid as I've never made-up or wrote a pattern down. Simple design, yet fancy look. Be ready to help me correct the wording in pattern. We all gotta start somewhere though. Thank you ahead of time. and GOOD LUCK :lol

goingpostalscarf003.jpg

I finished mine today and will post pics when I get home from work. This worked up rather quickly and is great for bulkier yarns and ones that are "bumpy" as you can see the stitches very well. I wish I would have made it with Boucle. Oh well, next time! I only found a couple of little things as far as errors go. The pattern is great and I think I will make a couple more!

wow Donna! Thank you for testing it for me! I thought it was really good with chunky yarn too. Maybe I can get the "writing" part down next time. I finished another scarf pattern last night for my dd's friends b'day. Now I just have to write it up *correctly* LOL. I'll put it up to test by the weekend.....

THANKS AGAIN FOR TESTING! would this be something that could be submitted to cro. pattern a day? how do I go about doing that?

Ok, here's my finished scarf. Sorry the pic is pretty bad. I used LB Homespun and it was a verigated yarn kinda black and grey. It's absolutely beautiful and so soft but unfortunately it doesn't look too good in the pic!

scarf.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have pics but I tested this also. I love it!! It works up quick and is soooo warm and snuggly!! I used LB homespun in a coral color and it is just great. I will post pics as soon as I can. Thanks for the pattern its super!!

Stacey I tested it with Lion Brand Homespun Yarn and its come out very well. I also didn't have any trouble with the way the pattern is written. I am hoping to post the picture sometime today as I finally got my camera fixed!!! Yippeee!!

Thanks again Stacey for letting me test your pattern:)

hugs

Vims

Archived