Looking for a modified pattern

Kimeva24

Question

I have found this pin a couple of them actually and they are listed as Mountain Mist afghan by Bernat but these are obviously modified because it looks like there are some either FPDC or FRTR worked in there which are not in the Bernat pattern

Here are the pictures of anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks 

Kym

0d8f40a0f009922e75946f90b91d9051.jpg

ebdbe72c7d456e53504275a142d641a9.jpg

2 answers to this question

It took a little searching, but, it's called "Mountain Forests" from this out of print pattern book. Hope that helps.

ETA: You can purchase a used edition through Amazon.com with several options starting at $4 + shipping. Or, check your local library.

Edited by ReniC

It wouldn't be too hard to write your own modification.

The photo is right side up (I can tell by the stitch bottoms sticking out every other row).  Looking at the white row on the bottom pic (because it stands out the most), look at one of the white hill tops. 

Edited because I misspoke the first time around: Follow the pattern except in the hilltop area.  3 stitches before, and 3 stitches after the increases and apparently chains that happens at each hill top, instead of a DC substitute a front post (probably) treble around the corresponding stitch 2 rows below.  The reason I said (probably), if a treble is too short to span the distance you may need to put a DTR instead - see what looks better.

Edited by Granny Square