Halloween Crochet Pattern

nannyflowerseverywhere

Question

Hi. I am looking for a Halloween crochet pattern that I had well over 10 years ago. It was made using black and orange thread and it was a larger candle holder and a round doily pattern that had a couple of layers to it. I've searched and search the internet for it and cannot find it. Hopefully one of you knows of the pattern and can help me out here. Thank you very much Donna Kay

Edited by nannyflowerseverywhere
Forgot a word

2 answers to this question

I didn't find one quite like that, but here is a search on 'candle' and 'thread' crochet patterns on Ravelry.  If you are not a member, the page may come up without those search parameters, but you can reconstruct the filter - I typed in 'candle' in the search box and chose 'thread' under weight.  Maybe there is something there that is similar, that you can make in orange and black.  (Not all of these are free, or may be in a magazine or book (you'd have to find the publication, Rav hosts some patterns but is also a database of patterns from elsewhere).

If you are interested, here's 2 festive little (free) Halloween doilies that might work for under a candle.  I have made both of these, both are from the same designer .  These patterns are hosted on Ravelry, not sure if you need to join to download them.

Jack in the Web

Boo!

I'm sorta clueless on what pattern you're referring to. I made this pattern for one of my daughters several years ago with an orange center and the ruffles in orange and black stripes (minus the beads), then stuck an orange candle holder in the middle. Turned out nice.