Mrs

Tizziana

Question

Small Heart

Check out the detailed step by step pictorial HERE!

Row 2: B1, ADD ON (1x)B. (2)
Row 3: INC, B3. (3)
Row 4: DEC, B2, sl st into last SQ
Row 5: INC, B3, *We are dropping the last block and adding it at the end of Row 6. Please check out the “Special ADD ON” technique.
Row 6: DEC, B3, SP ADD ON (1x)B for the last block of Row 5. DEC one block, this makes the last block fro Row 6. (4)
Row 7: Continue like you are DEC first block by ch 2, 3 DC in the dc sp, B4. (4)
Row 8: DEC, B4. (4)
Row 9: DEC, B4, turn, sl st across the tops of dc to finish the look. If you want to leave the heart the way it is, fasten off. If you want a border, continue to border section.

I'm trying to do this little heart pattern from HEARTSPRINKLE for the life of me i'm not getting it. Iknow all the stiches, i think it's the way is written i'm not getting.

7 answers to this question

Hiya, yes thats the right link. I have tried it every which way to read it and crochet the heart, even following picture tutorias, i'm just not understanding it.

Thank you for taking time to answer my question

Edited by Tizziana

I think a lot is assumed here, and it needs some editing...there are a few "click here to learn..." spots, with no actual links there.

There is a "detailed, step by step pictorial" for a large heart, linked directly under where it says 'small heart', right under the abbreviations area that might help with some of the steps.  

The B is a block it's corner to corner technique. I will try what you said above and have good read and look up details. Think SQ means square but i'll check it out. i'll have  a look through other patterns. Thank you ever so much for your help, much appreciated.