DonnasCrochetDesigns

What is your biggest struggle

Question

When it comes to crochet what is you biggest struggle or frustration?

Mine is picking colors that go well together. Never could tell the difference between close colors. Sometimes I think a color wheel from the yarn manufactures would be nice.

5 answers to this question

Anymore it has become poorly written patterns.  We are seeing a lot of requests for help with patterns that people bought that are poorly written or dont use standard crochet terminology.  Often the sellers do not respond to the purchaser when asked for help.  

My biggest frustration is having projects I want to make but no one to make them for. I know there are plenty of online charities that accept donations but I would really like it to be more personal.

Having enough funds to afford my yarn obsession. I always run out at the worst time and can never afford the yarn for the projects I want to do the most...

As for having someone to make stuff for I am saving up my projects (mostly amigurumi) to give to the county workers in my county to distribute to families that need christmas gifts or to use to help children that need a comfort toy.