New Canadian member!

Catsrme

I've browsed the forum before, following links that have been shared to assorted topics. Figured it was time I joined, instead of just lurking!  While I admit that knitting is my first love, having learned to knit before I started school (some 55 years ago), I've been crocheting since the mid-1980's.  So, for about 35 years now.  

I consider myself an advanced crocheter - I've done both yarn and thread crochet, Tunisian crochet, and dabbled in designing (don't have the patience to turn my scribbled notes into a shareable pattern).  I especially enjoy making graphghans, and often design my own graphs.  

I live very close to the geographical center of Canada with my husband, two cats, and two dogs.  Have one son, a daughter-in-law, four grandchildren, two great grandchildren, and two more great grandchildren due in the fall (twins!)

So, that's me in a nutshell!  

Hi  and Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

I also learned how to knit before I taught myself to crochet.  I am always learning both crafts.

Welcome to the 'ville.  Glad you decided it was time to join in.  We love hearing about and seeing everyone's projects.  There are many here that knit and I like seeing what they make.  I hope you will join in on the chatter on the cal threads.