Sign in to follow this  
Kittaly

Looking for free charted diagram amigurumi patterns

Title pretty much says it all, I'm looking for free charted diagram amigurumi patterns with English notations to practice with before I start buying. I used to see them all the time a few years back (when I wasn't looking for them of course) but now I can only find a few obviously scanned from Japanese books or for things like granny squares and appliques.

Thanks,

Kittaly

Diagrams are getting hard to find. But for a pattern source I’d recommend Ravelry. You will need to register for an account, Its free and easy to use with a multitude of free patterns. There is an option when searching to only view the free patterns. If you have any issues with the instructions your in the right place for assistance. ☺️

Thanks! I'm already a member of Ravelry, they are my first go to site.  Unless I'm missing something there isn't a way to search for only diagram patterns and any of the patterns I've looked at are not diagrams. Hmm, wonder why they are getting so hard to find?

On Ravelry, I usually search for English and Universal in the language section (in general, I rarely make stuffed items).  I just tried 'amigurumi' in the description and Universal as the language and came up with a few...