Hi, everyone

l80magpie

Hello from dreary Tennessee today. I'm taking a break from work to look around for inspiration. I'll be back when I'm done to look around more.

I'm retired/self-employed part-time and parent to three bottle-raised cats and two small dogs. Breast cancer survivor and klutz--looking forward to surgery to remove two of six screws in the ankle I broke being stupid back in January.

Not an expert crocheter by any means, but I'm not afraid to try things, either. Except Tunisian. Haven't gotten up that much nerve yet.

Hi  and Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

You have some more rain coming.  It has hit us first and is working it's way North.

This is a great place to learn.  Lots of people willing to help.

Thanks, Tampa Doll and Villager.

I used to live in the Florida Panhandle (and a few other places). Lots of things I miss, the heat I don't. :)

Don't worry. There will be photos. I have a specific issue that I'm wrestling with. :)

Now I have to go back to work--another project came in, but I'll be searching for my missing crochet hook after 6pm.

l80

Hi everyone, My name is Chelsie, I live in Oklahoma and I'm new to this community and have been crocheting for 2 yrs steadily but I have crocheted for 20 yrs off and on.

• 1 month later...