Baby blanket pattern needed

peaches14

Question

6 answers to this question

Is this it by chance?  I think it's in UK terms (even US patterns until the 1930s were in UK terms).  It appears to be complete, the body is a simple repeat and most of the pattern is the edge.  The pattern calls for fingering weight (sock weight) yarn, your pic looks like a heavier weight was used.

Granny Square is correct. 

The owner of the photos directs you just below them to this pattern. For obvious reasons, she used a different yarn than was used in the original pattern. Hope this is helpful.

2 hours ago, peaches14 said:

thank you, are you saying the pattern it brings you too is the same blanket (different yarn) as the picture I posted?

Yes, that's correct. I found it through a Google search. Did you see the person's link below the photos?

I found it thru Google search as well.  If you use google.com as your browser, when you right-click a picture you'll get a box similar to below.  I clicked 'search Google for image' to find the pattern. 

I don't subscribe to Pinterest, so I couldn't open the pin to drill down to see the pattern linked as Reni can; the search found the pin but also the pattern I linked, which I compared to the pics and the pattern's instructions look identical to the pinned photo project's result to me. 

Edit - As I said above, I'm pretty sure you need to read this as a UK termed pattern, not a US one - maybe that's why you're thinking it's not the same?

slst and chain are the same in both

US SC = UK DC

US DC = UK Treble

Google Search.jpg

Archived