Cotton yarns questions /brands names

catwoman

Question

Hi.:)I was wondering if there is a lot of 100 percent cotton and kitchen cotton yarns out there? :(And what are the us and Canadian brands names  that have cotton 100 percent yarns and kitchen cotton yarns? are they easy to find ?

What do you guys think?

2 answers to this question

Yes, there are. Lily Sugar N Cream, Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton, Hobby Lobby's I Love This Cotton, Bernat Handicrafter Cotton, Red Heart Creme da la Creme and Scrubby, Premier Home Cotton and Mary Maxim Scrub It yarn are a few. Most yarn companies have a cotton yarn. Just about anywhere on line that sells yarn will have a cotton available.

I find the kitchen cotton is fairly easy to find if I'm flexible on brand. DH picked up pink at Wal-Mart for me on Sunday in 2 shades and off hand I don't remember which brand they carry.

To get the softer stuff cotton I wanted  this summer and fall for baby items I had to order online. I found Knit picks had a good color selection and the prices were reasonable. I didn't find that quality of cotton at AC Moore, Michaels, or my local JoAnna. I don't have a local LYS I frequent so they might carry this quality cotton too. I just find it easier to order.

An online search should provide you with the information from the stores you frequent and the brand's you are interested in. You can try searches for cotton yarn too.

Archived