Kool Aid Emergency!

Frangipani

Hi all,

I have some wool screaming to be dyed. Only problem is that we don't have Kool Aid available in Australia. So I put in a spcial order to the family back in the states and they asked the question, "with or without sugar"? :? :? I didn't know what to say. I would assume it's the packets without sugar, correct? Also, how much would I need, seeing as this is a special order? Do I need a few packets per colour?

:ty

Bec

i just dyed some the other night bec and used 2 packets per color but i've heard of using 3 too. And yes you want it without sugar. I wish I'd known you wanted some I'd have already sent it to ya.

~Rebecca

Awww thanks Rebecca. Well at least now I know what to ask for. There is one store here in Sydney that imports American food products but I would have to pay like $10.00 just for a pack of Kool Aid and it's about 45 minutes away. I was talking to a girl today who just paid $12.00 for a box of Triscuts!!! :eek

Well I can't wait to get some and try it! I loved your coloured bible cover you made!! :)h What flavours did you use on that one?

Bec:cg

Aww crud I just sent your box a little over a week ago and could have sent you some lol. Wish I had thought of it =(

I used two packets per color, but plan to try it with three next time and see if the colors come out a bit brighter (though with two the slippers turned out very well)

Archived