2016 Any Afghan CAL

Melissa Kroll

Hello fellow members,

I have done some research & I have not found one for this year. I know that I'm late getting it started but I figure we all should have some time to crank out some afghans! Anyways here we go:

I am continuing this yearly CAL for all who want to join.  

This is a CAL for those that wish to share the afghans they make throughout the year. There are no real rules or anything.

Feel free to ask questions about patterns/problems...never know who might have made that one already!

I have added a line in my signature like this: "Any Afghan CAL +0". As I make afghans I adjust the number at the end. You don't have to put it in yours, but can if you want to!

I believe I've only made 2 afghans this year! 

This one was finished in January - I found the graph in a facebook group I'm a member of and it was a free graph, and small, so I figured I would use it to practice on c2c graphing, and I think it turned out well. 

post-46820-0-46288900-1477335192.jpg

This one was a custom order from my cousin in Tampa and I finished it yesterday. It was done by following the Rainbow Round Ripple afghan pattern on Ravelry (one of my favorite patterns for baby blankets!) and I added the black lines going from the points to the middle because she wanted it to look like a spiderweb. 

post-46820-0-86362200-1477335276_thumb.jpg

Good Evening,

I just did a count up of the afghans that I have already started & there around 5 total! I'm hoping to get a good portion of them finished & ready to be shown off, given away or sold etc. But we will see when they are done!

I am currently working on 3 graph afghans. My goal is to have all 3 finished by Christmas, but it's getting here awfully quick!

124/230 sonic (Little Tribbles)

83/150 steelers (Mr Tribbles)

10/113 Tinkerbell (Tribbles Mom)

I am currently working on a never ending granny square blanket for my cousin's youngest son. My Grammie also wants a baby blanket with an Arkansas Razorback in the center and I am having the HARDEST time trying to find a baby sized one. 

Here's afghan #3 for the year.. End up being 27x27. 2 rows of each color with an I/5.25mm Boye hook with rubber grip. Finished with single crochet border. Colors are RHSS Glow Worm and I think Delft Blue. 

post-46820-0-02864300-1477667929_thumb.jpg

I would like to join... I am currently working on a crib blanket for my grand daughter... I started it in January! I have picked it up and put it down.... ALOT! my goal is to have it done by Christmas!

Archived