Problem with baby bootie pattern

muffie2847

Question

9 answers to this question

edited because I think I found the pattern, is it 'Bernat Handicrafter cotton baby crochet bibs and booties'?  That pattern has that instruction, but it also says "6G inches (16 cm) etc. 16 cm is about 6.25 inches.

I've noticed sometimes patterns seem to have used OCR software to get them from 1 format to another, and sometimes the character recognition is a little off, like it will read a 6 as an 8 or a b for example.  Maybe it read 1/4 as a G somehow.

Sorry I wasn't able to comment earlier on this post and is probably all figured out by now.

The BERNAT HANDICRAFTER COTTON BABY CROCHET BIBS AND BOOTIES (2007) pattern was possibly the first pattern offered and the Everyday Set (2009) is the revised pattern of the same, except 2 ch's longer. It states in Rnd 2; 6¼ ins [16 cm].

muffie2847, on 11 Aug 2016 - 5:01 PM, said:

That's the exact pattern I'm working on. It's very confusing to someone without a lot of experience. I can use all the help I can get. :)

It can be daunting sometimes trying to figure things out on something new. Don't give up though. We have some of the loveliest and most helpful people in the crochet world right here on Crochetville. I know they've guided me through some puzzling times in figuring steps- stitches and patterns in crochet. You all know who you are! :D 

Archived