Pattern ID

Enchi

Question

13 answers to this question

that's a weird site.  are there any actual patterns on it, or links that really go to patterns?  everything i clicked on did not.  also weird that they call it an infinity scarf and a triangle cowl.  sure doesn't look like a triangle to me.  

i looked at infinity scarves on ravelry and didn't see it there.  also did an image search and didn't find it.

the most eye-catching part of it is the sideways puff stitches (i think that's what they look like anyhow) the rest is mainly dc and ch.  

Wow! I tried also and I was shunted around all over the place without ever finding actual pattern instructions.

Heh--just 2 clicks.  I'm using Google Chrome, (not sure if this works in other browsers) I just right-clicked the image and there was a choice to search Google for the image, and I found the Etsy shop.  

edit - How odd, I didn't look for it on Ravelry, it's slightly less expensive there!  And nice, there's a photo with the fabric flat, so you can see the stitches better.

Heh--just 2 clicks.  I'm using Google Chrome, (not sure if this works in other browsers) I just right-clicked the image and there was a choice to search Google for the image, and I found the Etsy shop.  

edit - How odd, I didn't look for it on Ravelry, it's slightly less expensive there!  And nice, there's a photo with the fabric flat, so you can see the stitches better.

i image searched too, several times, but didnt find it.  maybe i need Chrome in addition to Safari....tho i would have thought Google Image search would be the same in any browser.

interesting!  in Safari, I never see a menu like that.  I just went to Google Image search.  the only images of the scarf that came up were on the blog the OP linked to in the first place.

AND I looked on Ravelry, but under the infinity scarf heading....there are a lot of those!  I didn't make it to cowls which I guess is where i should have looked.  

I have Chrome and Edge.  The Edge menu doesn't have the 'search Google' option.

I did do that but all I got were links back to that "website". Oh well, thanks though, I ended up buying it and the instructions were written pretty poorly honestly. Had to add or subtract some things from the pattern for it to look even remotely like the picture. x.x

Actually the google search results listed a bunch of places, i guess I got lucky and picked the right one first.  Maybe I should have said 3 clicks, because the site I chose was the one below, which featured another pattern at the top but contained the cowl (scroll down).

https://www.etsy.com/no-en/listing/89732416/crochet-pattern-pdf-triangle-cowl.

Sorry you are having problems with the pattern :(

Archived