Pattern ID

Enchi

Question

7 answers to this question

I looks like a row of double crochet stitches, and then a row of a couple chain stitches and a single crochet and then a row of double crochet stitches in the chain spaces to me.  Maybe.  Good luck!!  Let us know if you figure it out!!

I agree!  Start with a multiple of 3.  Then make the first row all dc.  Chain 3, turn. Sc between the 3rd and 4th dc, ch 3, skip 3, sc between the next two dc.  Repeat across.  Repeat these 2 rows throughout.

One of my favorite "go-to" patterns!

I agree!  Start with a multiple of 3.  Then make the first row all dc.  Chain 3, turn. Sc between the 3rd and 4th dc, ch 3, skip 3, sc between the next two dc.  Repeat across.  Repeat these 2 rows throughout.

One of my favorite "go-to" patterns!

Thank you so much, that's the kinda explanation I was looking for!

thinking about it some more, I believe you want to start with the same # of sts that you will have on the rows where you do the chain, sc.  So either start with a multiple of 4 +1, and have 3 ch in the ch/sc row.  Or start with a multiple of 3+1 and do only 2 ch on the ch/sc row.  

If you start with a multiple of 3, and then have a multiple of 4 on the ch/sc rows, your first row will be narrower than the rest of the rows.  

thinking about it some more, I believe you want to start with the same # of sts that you will have on the rows where you do the chain, sc.  So either start with a multiple of 4 +1, and have 3 ch in the ch/sc row.  Or start with a multiple of 3+1 and do only 2 ch on the ch/sc row.  

If you start with a multiple of 3, and then have a multiple of 4 on the ch/sc rows, your first row will be narrower than the rest of the rows.  

Thank you (:

Archived