jimbo

Jimbo hooks are back

Been awhile (since December) since I did a hook auction.  Well that just changed.  I have 6 hooks up for bids in my blog PLUS a contest where a very nice little H egg hook will be the prize.  Mozey on over and have a look see.  If you don't see what you like, there will be another auction on the tail end of this one.

Thanks for your patience seeing me through a loss of my hook making mojo.  I really hope i've got it back now because making crochet hooks is a truly major thing for me.

Jimbo

• Like 1

Good to be back, Deb!  I'm hoping the old hook making mojo is back to stay.

• Like 1

​Jimbo!  I've seen a tool like the one you have with a hole in the end!  It's been a long time ago, when I was going to auctions all the time, and I don't know what I did with it, now!  A-r-r-r-gh!!! It's probably worthless...er...I mean...priceless!  Hope I can find it!  But don't stand there with your fingers crossed--they'll freeze that way!

Ok, it's found!  It's called the Ktell knitter or something like that.  Found a youtube video of the original add for the device here  

So-o-o-o-o....if I find the one I had, should I insure it???  :yes  :no ??

Edited by Avon Lady

So-o-o-o-o....if I find the one I had, should I insure it???  :yes  :no ??

Oh yeah!  At least for $2.99 like the add says.  Uh huh.

I need to find an "O" ring that'll fit mine and maybe make a hole in the other end for the yarn guide.  Then I'll have to get insurance too!

:clap  :clap