Help with a pattern

charl

Question

7 answers to this question

You do the "group" into the ch1 space of your v-stitch group. All 7 double crochet stitches go into the chain space as what Magicrochetfan and what Granny Square have said. Then you dc in each of 3 dc until you reach that chain space again . The asterisk means to repeat the same process until the end of the row.

Duh.  I feel like an idiot.  It was right there in the abbreviations.  I just didn't read it closely enough.

Thank you for the teaching moment.  I will read pattern instructions more closely from now on.

Charl, I had to remove the PDF of the pattern you uploaded in your original post. I replaced it with a link to where the designer has made her pattern available for download on Ravelry.

Even though a designer may make a pattern available for free, it is actually copyright infringement to upload/distribute a copy of that pattern anywhere without the copyright owner's permission.

We love to help people who are having problems with patterns, but we have to make sure we're following copyright law while we're doing so. Instead of uploading someone else's pattern to our site, it's always better to provide a link to the pattern instead. :) Thanks for understanding.

I'm sorry to have violated the rules.  I will definitely be more aware the next time.

I've finally figured out the pattern thanks to all the help and I figure in about 3 months I'll have a full size bed blanket.

Thanks again.

Charlene

Archived