Other way around

I recintly started teaching my grandma how to crochet because she has been bugging me to show her. Its funny because she can do it and picked up the technec quickly but for some reason is scared of making a mistake when im not there to help her out. I keep telling her that its ok if she makes a mistake and I can help her fix it but she has not worked on the scarf that she started in a while now. I think I need to find anouther project I can start to do along side the scarf. I go anouther blankit idea I am thinking about doing. Anyway the point of the story that its funny that i'm teaching my grandma to crochet and not the other way around. I should get her to join crochetvill. She may get a little more confidence in reading and seeing some of all your guys lovely projects.

Hi from Norway!

That is so sweet, you teaching your grandma how to crochet:manyheart

Keep on telling her that you learn from making mistakes..... I do:)

Try getting her to use the forum, there are a lot of other grandmothers here and she is so welcome:hug

I have just gotten my mum to join a norwegian knitting forum, she is not that good in english.

Give your grandma a big hug:hug from Norway, and tell her we would love to see her in chrochetville:hook

Archived