Dishcloth pattern

tinamarie0717

Hi I am looking for a specific pattern for a dishcloththe dish cloths I believe is approximately 10 years old of my friend absolutely loves this particular dish wash it is now ruined for obvious reasons and I would like to make him another one I believe it is made out of a mop like material probably call in I've never used this beforethis is my first post so I don't know where that put a picture of what I'm looking for the specific stitch

"mop like material" is probably kitchen cotton, if you are in the US you can find this at Walmart, Michaels or Joannes - there are other brands but Peaches 'n Cream and Sugar 'n Cream are easy to find.

Could you take a picture of the dish cloth & post it here so we could recommend a pattern that would match the old one? (Instructions to upload a pic file here in the top menu, under, Help>how do I..?

This is the only pattern for "mop" looking I've seen lately. If this isn't similar, please post a photo of the old dishcloth for us to see so we can determine what you're looking for. :) 

It's not my pattern so I had to include only the link for you too the pattern. Sorry.

In  post #4 I replied in, click on the pink letters then, scroll down the blog site to the pattern, under several other photos. I just opened the link and it did take a few seconds to load but opened fine.

I forgot to mention that I have never seen any "mop-like" yarn in my area or on the Internet.

I have been trying to upload a pic but it won't let me..and I couldn't find the pattern you sent..could you please send again

Archived