Advice & Opinions Needed for Breast Cancer Fundraiser

My cousin has stage 3 aggressive breast cancer and I am planning a local craft show fundraiser.  Although I have participated in previous craft shows, I have never done anything like this before.  I am looking for any and all advice and also for opinions on good craft show items that I can make a lot of rather quickly.  We are hoping to be renting spaces to other crafters, but I really want to have my own booth there as well.  Any and all thoughts will be most appreciated.  

Oh, and the show is planned for the 27th of September giving me about 7 weeks to prepare.  Thanks.

Wow! I'm sorry your cousin has to be a warrior and battle this dreadful disease. This is so sweet of you to want to do this for her. :hug

Sets of 3 and individual facecloths and potholders sold out at a friend's craft fund raiser. So did lightweight scarves and hats in bold colors.

Another suggestion: water bottle cozies as they work great in winter or summer or coaster sets. 

How about Chapstick-Lip balm cozies? I've made some similar to this pattern but, eliminated the key ring for ease to get off and on. Good luck sweetie on your sales.

Make some nice hats using double crochet which works up quickly and attach a crocheted flower,  I don't know if you do other crafts as well. If you do you stitch up some cute 2 dimensional stuffies.  Use simple patterns of teddies, kittens, puppies or elephants.  You can get pictures from a child's coloring books or from your computer.  Use bright. cheerful prints and florals and put a ribbon on the neck.  Felt can also be used.  Make some cute felt pencil toppers and some cute felt ornaments.  Crochet mittens could also be made.  The list is endless. .

Archived