How many hooks do you own?

CLLinda

• 2 weeks later...

Katchkan Kathy certainly has me beat. I think it's great to have 600 hooks. I would love that many, but DH would have my head. He already complains that he finds them all over the house.

That's what happens when you marry a creative person.

:c9 Linda

You know, next time my mother says "You have too many hooks" I'm going to show her this thread.

I have a grand total of 8 or so, my favourite being my Boye I hook.

I only have 4 pairs of knitting needles (my favourites being boye as well I think). I need to catch up with you people. :P

I don't think I could even begin to count mine. They're all over the house! I have 2 complete Boye Crochet Masters (48) plus several that I had as a child and a whole bunch that I picked up on ebay. I must have at least 100. Can't have too many hooks:lol

Guest Crafterlady46

MMM I probably have more than most. Around 50 in my favorite eye glasses case for easy keeping. All 50 are size 10-16. Most are thread hooks. Boye. I have more. I have stuff everywhere. If all of them were in one place maybe 200 hooks. I do have a good collection of rare ones too. Don't use them. Afraid to break them. I go through hooks almost as fast as I crochet. Guess I am heavy handed. :blush

It's great to see all these replies. Keep counting and collecting. And keep crocheting. It's great.

Linda:cheer

I have a lot, but not as many as the original poster, lol. I don't know exactly, but I think I have around 20 to 30. My new favorites are the really big ones...I have two Qs, an S and just this weekend purchased a T and an R.

I was going to tally them up, but with a member carrying 170 hooks, why bother!! You've got me beat, hands down!

I have a set that I love, because of the carrying-case. But I bought it for the case, after I already owned about every size included. Oh well, at any given time, something is missing inside a project bag, anyways. Its always good to have multiples of any size, right?

Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

Kristin

Archived