Pattern Help - Lily of the Valley Doily Pattern

Chaya

Question

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site, and the main reason that I joined was because I started working on a free lily of the valley doily pattern.

I am on the last row and I am having trouble understanding what I need to do.  Does anyone know what d trc  means?  It is not defined anywhere in the pattern.  Has anyone ever used this pattern before that might be able to help me out?

19th ROUND: Ch 12, rice st in 8th st from hook (rice st: keeping last loop of each st on hook, 3 trc in same space, thread over and pull through all loops at one time), d trc, ch 8, rice st in top of d tr c just made, tr c in next tr c, ch 8, rice st in top of trc just made, sl st in next trc, * ch 8, rice st in same space with sl st just made, tr c in next tr c, ch 8, rice st in top of tr c just made, 1 d tr c in next tr c, ch 8, rice st in top of d tr c just made, tr c in next tr c, ch 8, rice st in top of tr c just made, sl st in next tr c, repeat from * all around ending to correspond, join, cut thread.

Thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

I have had to remove the link to the pattern, as it went through the wayback machine. We can only allow links to patterns that are currently available on the web. We don't know the reason why a pattern may not be currently available. Since the copyright owner is not making it available, it could be contributory copyright infringement to post a link to the pattern in the wayback machine, potentially directing hundreds or thousands of people to the pattern. Thanks for understanding.

Archived