Pattern Information

Pattern Description: Newborn sized dress done in snowflake motifs, and crochet thread (but don't let that scare you away!  The stitching is simple, with sc, hdc, dc, htrc, and maybe a few trc).  The dress was originally designed with Disney's Queen Elsa in mind (from the movie Frozen).

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): Written pattern, with lots of pictures.

Pattern Photo (optional): Can be seen on my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FamilyBugs/photos/a.165008696925751.38068.149171735176114/619073261519290/?type=1&theater)

Skill Level: Not quite beginner, but not intermediate either.  Uses basic crochet stitches, but with a tiny hook and thread...let's go with easy.

Yarn/Material/Tools Required (specify which will supplied by designer and which by tester): I will provide the pattern (of course), and the tester must supply crochet thread size 10 (in two colors, I have done mine in blue and white), crochet hook size 0, satin ribbon is optional, and seed beads are optional.

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 2

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 1 month

Deadline: May 10th

Tester Experience (do you want testers to have prior experience, submit references, etc.): No previous testing experience is needed.

Tester Responsibilities (what exactly do you want testers to do and what information do you want them to supply to you)

1. Double check my counting.
  2. Make sure I use the same abbreviations throughout the pattern.
  3. Make sure that we are getting the same finished measurements.  So that it will fit a newborn, and not a 6-mo-old.
  4. All of the steps and instructions make sense and can be followed.
  5. Any other opinions about the pattern itself (maybe you have an idea that might work better than what I have written out).

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.): Able to download and read pdfs.

Compensation

Please specify what compensation you are offering to pattern testers (none, free copy of final pattern, monetary fee, etc.). Free copy of final pattern, and first opportunity to test any future dresses that I will design.

i would love to test for you. what if you used sport weigh yarn or baby yarn? I have some peach baby yarn, would that work to be able to test for you. sent you a pm. thanks nana

Nana, didn't get your message.  I am not sure how sport weight yarn will translate for the pattern, but I'd definitely be willing for you to give it a try if you are willing to test it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Can I do the testing for you? I LOVE to work with crochet thread!!

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: Newborn sized dress done in snowflake motifs, and crochet thread (but don't let that scare you away!  The stitching is simple, with sc, hdc, dc, htrc, and maybe a few trc).  The dress was originally designed with Disney's Queen Elsa in mind (from the movie Frozen).

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): Written pattern, with lots of pictures.

Pattern Photo (optional): Can be seen on my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FamilyBugs/photos/a.165008696925751.38068.149171735176114/619073261519290/?type=1&theater)

Skill Level: Not quite beginner, but not intermediate either.  Uses basic crochet stitches, but with a tiny hook and thread...let's go with easy.

Yarn/Material/Tools Required (specify which will supplied by designer and which by tester): I will provide the pattern (of course), and the tester must supply crochet thread size 10 (in two colors, I have done mine in blue and white), crochet hook size 0, satin ribbon is optional, and seed beads are optional.

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 2

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 1 month

Deadline: May 10th

Tester Experience (do you want testers to have prior experience, submit references, etc.): No previous testing experience is needed.

Tester Responsibilities (what exactly do you want testers to do and what information do you want them to supply to you)

1. Double check my counting.
  2. Make sure I use the same abbreviations throughout the pattern.
  3. Make sure that we are getting the same finished measurements.  So that it will fit a newborn, and not a 6-mo-old.
  4. All of the steps and instructions make sense and can be followed.
  5. Any other opinions about the pattern itself (maybe you have an idea that might work better than what I have written out).

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.): Able to download and read pdfs.

Compensation

Please specify what compensation you are offering to pattern testers (none, free copy of final pattern, monetary fee, etc.). Free copy of final pattern, and first opportunity to test any future dresses that I will design.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived