Boucan Stitch help

FrLopLady

Question

I was reading the directions for this pattern (http://www.crochetgeek.com/2010/05/crochet-boucan-pattern-stitch-scarf.html) and couldn't figure out at first if she was starting over each row and not turning the work.  If I'm seeing it right she is ending each color and starting with the next and turning the work.  If that just how she does her color changes?  boy seems dumb to even ask this question..and the more I type the more I realize I can do my own color change and I THINK she is turning the work, just she does her color changes differently... lol  I crack me up.

Ok is she turning it?

5 answers to this question

I don't know because i do not have patience to watch a long video, and to me the written pattern is not clear on that point. But the same stitch is in Harmony Guides as Interlocking Block st, and there you do turn at the end of each row.

I agree I don't like videos but I watched to be sure as the pattern is very confusing. She does turn after every row and she does do her color changes differently.

thanks for the confirmation of that.  Yeah I don't do videos either, but tried this one.  I kept trying to go ahead of the video as it would let me, but certainly not a fast enough FF!

Archived